Lindsay Butler releases New Guitar Range
Lindsay Butler’s latest project is his new
range endorsed by him for a real country guitar sound.
Each guitar has been fastidiously checked and set up by Lindsay personally to ensure you receive a quality instrument.
Each guitar is personally serviced by Lindsay.
Each Guitar owner will receive a numbered authentication certificate personally signed by Lindsay Butler OAM.
model has been selected for a great fingerboard and powerful pickups.
"The Bush Balladeer”
(Model No: LBBB)
- Available in White, Black or natural redwood colour.
- Especially for that great bush ballad electric guitar sound made popular by Lindsay Butler and Barry Thornton.
(As played by Ashley Cook)
"The Solid Country”
(Model No: LBSC)
- Released in the Traditional White which is Lindsay’s trademark colour.
- Alternative Cherry is also available.
- This little beauty is a great all-rounder for pickers who like solid body guitars.
- Also perfect for the avid collector who’d like a signature Lindsay Butler Guitar.
(As played by Lindsay Butler)
"The Country Classic”
(Model No: LBCC)
- Available in golden off-white only with gold plated pickups.
- This is a beautiful instrument with all gold plating and tremolo for all styles of country music.
- The top of the range in the electric guitars.
(As played by Lindsay Waddington & Lindsay Butler)
"The Road Mate”
(Model No: LBRM)
- The first small body acoustic to be added to the range suitable for entertainers and musicians that like a smaller body guitar.
- This attractive guitar was hand-picked as the perfect guitar for female artists.
- An appealing looking instrument with built in tuner and stereo pickups.
(As played by Shaza Leigh)
(Model No: LBM)
- Dreadnought available in natural spruce top only.
- This is the ultimate male entertainers road guitar.
- Rich sound for rhythm players with built in tuner and stereo pickups.
(As played by Brian Letton)
|Lindsay Waddington||The Country Classic||With a guitar collection of over 20 guitars ranging from old Fenders and '60 model Gretch's to Gibsons, it speaks for itself that I choose to walk out on stage with my Lindsay Butler 'Country Classic'. The tones are round and clear which suits me down to the ground.|
|Brian Letton||The Matilda||It's a really great guitar - I love it!|
|Ashley Cook||The Bush Balladeer||My guitar has a great bush ballad sound. Appearance wise, it looks good on stage and it just feels good to play.|
|Shaza Leigh||The Road Mate||I like a guitar to look good, feel good and sound good! It's really that simple. Lindsay's guitars fit my criteria. For stage performances I love my 'Road Mate'. I've also used our dreadnought 'The Matilda' on a couple of Rhythm sessions and it was just one of those guitars that make you want to play. To me, that's what it's all about!|
|Mike Murray||The Solid Country||
I'm delighted to have the first "Solid Country" guitar off the production line hanging on my wall, in recognition of the man whose name it bears.
Phone: 02 6762 1104 Mobile: 0412 605 488 Qld Office: 07 55 62 1292
Adress: 336 Goonoo Goonoo Rd Tamworth NSW 2340